This just in:
Jan. 31st, 2003 12:26 amMe. As of about 20 minutes ago.
Planes took off, landed. I am not dead.
Texas is too goddamn flat.
Cirque du Soleil continues to rock.
That is all... at least until I get eight hours of sleep (for the first time this week).
Planes took off, landed. I am not dead.
Texas is too goddamn flat.
Cirque du Soleil continues to rock.
That is all... at least until I get eight hours of sleep (for the first time this week).
Glad you made it....
Date: 2003-01-30 09:52 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-01-30 09:59 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 04:21 am (UTC)Welcome back!
no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 05:46 am (UTC)how bad was the company rah-rah ?
no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 06:04 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 06:32 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 06:34 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 07:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 07:09 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 09:18 am (UTC)But it wouldn't be funny after the second time, so I won't raise him more than twice.
-- Hillary
no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 08:00 am (UTC)Hm. You must be in Dallas. If you were in Austin, you'd never say it was "flat". :)
no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 09:17 am (UTC)* lizzie casts a spell on your company that keeps them from ever sending you to Texas again. :-)
no subject
Date: 2003-01-31 09:19 am (UTC)[cirquedusoleil]ENVY[/cirquedusoleil]
We missed you. :)