1 kiloword

Apr. 7th, 2003 10:42 am
vorlonscout: (bitter)
[personal profile] vorlonscout

Date: 2003-04-07 08:35 am (UTC)
keshwyn: Keshwyn with the darkness swirling around her (wrestler)
From: [personal profile] keshwyn
Indeed. Manifestly so.

Date: 2003-04-07 08:43 am (UTC)
mindways: (Default)
From: [personal profile] mindways
That's beautiful. :-) Thank you.

Date: 2003-04-07 09:27 am (UTC)
whispercricket: (Default)
From: [personal profile] whispercricket
Perfect.

Date: 2003-04-07 09:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dellaran.livejournal.com
I love it.

I work for weather.com, by the way. Would it be all right for me to print his out and share with people around the office? I think a lot of folks here would enjoy it. (Certainly no one will be upset by it.) Either way, thank you for the laugh. :)

Date: 2003-04-07 09:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kviri.livejournal.com
I certainly don't mind. :)

Date: 2003-04-07 09:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] zonereyrie.livejournal.com
Dude, that is priceless!

Date: 2003-04-07 09:56 am (UTC)
mephron: (Default)
From: [personal profile] mephron
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee

Date: 2003-04-07 10:13 am (UTC)

Date: 2003-04-07 10:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jenwrites.livejournal.com
I live in Waltham. Sigh.

Date: 2003-04-07 10:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mamajoan.livejournal.com
That would be hilarious if it weren't so damn true!!! arrggghh!

Date: 2003-04-07 11:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lizzielizzie.livejournal.com
what chlaal said. le crankomatique!!

Date: 2003-04-07 11:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] z-gryphon.livejournal.com
jeez, I made my luchador icon weeks ago and forgot to start using it, and now I'm gonna look all copycattish.

and I'm gonna make it worse by just AOLing everyone else's response to Truss's post. I am all broken and stuff.

Date: 2003-04-07 12:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] solipsistnation.livejournal.com

LOSER!

I'd upload mine, but, heh, I'm all full of images and I don't know if I want to get rid of any. This is my latest favorite, incidentally.
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 06:06 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios